FunPax Pte. Ltd., accessible from https://www.funpax.com/, is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users and handling any personal data we obtain from our users with care and respect. An overall principle is that we do not collect more information than is reasonably necessary to provide you with the best user experience.
2. What kind of information do we collect?
2.1. FunPax collects certain information when you play our Games. This information relates to how you use our Games, including with which device, and may include information that you submit when creating an account with us or through your social network accounts such as Facebook. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers.
When you play our Games, we collect (among others) the following information:
• Your device identifier and IP address;
• Demographic information (such as your country);
• Information collected through various technologies;
• When you choose to register with us for a better game experience and/or to create a profile, we collect information such as your username, email address, and any information you may choose to provide;
• Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your emails, chats, surveys, or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels related to the Games;
• How you play the Game (frequency, device, platform, level, etc.);
• Transaction information of payments made;
• Information you post on the Community of the Game;
3. How do we use your information?
3.1. When you play the Game, we use the information that we have about you:
• To provide you with the Game and associated websites, and continuously improve their features;
• To store your gaming history;
• To provide help desk and support services;
• To analyze the functioning of the Game and associated websites;
• To enable in-app purchases;
• To present interest-based advertisements and to send you promotional messages by email or other communications;
• To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
• To prevent fraud and crime;
• To meet legal and tax obligations.
3.2. Your email address may be used for the following purposes:
• service emails (regarding updates, new design, new features, surveys, (new) games, etc.);
• delivering messages you have allowed us to forward (e.g. from other users in your social network).
4. Which partners have access to your data?
4.1. Social networks
The Game can be played and synchronized on multiple devices by using your Facebook account to log in. The Facebook login is controlled by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). Facebook may provide certain information about you to us and we may use this information in order to show you advertisements. Facebook is a third party, so your activities on this social media platform are subject to their user and privacy policies, not ours. For more information on the sharing of your information with Facebook and their use of your personal data, please consult Facebook’s Data Policy at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
4.2. Analytics Partners
FunPax uses analytics partners in order to help get insights into the usage of the Games (“Usage Data”). These analytics partners process Usage Data, which may include, among others, your IP address, geographical location, operating system, time spent in the Games, and other information about how you use the Games. This data is used to analyze the use of the Games and to improve the Games and related services. Our analytics partners will act as a data processor in relation to the Usage Data. The legal basis for the processing of the Usage Data is legitimate interest.
4.3. Advertising Partners
When you play our games or use our Services, non-personal identifiers and other information from your device is collected and shared with advertising partners to enable the technical delivery of ads to your device.
Our advertising partners may combine this information with information which they have collected about you when you use their services (or the websites or services of third parties) in order to serve you more relevant ads in our games or to improve the accuracy of their targeting and measurement systems.
If you consent to, or are opted into, the collection and use of your data for targeted advertising purposes by our advertising partners your data will be used as set out in this section and as further described in our partners' privacy policies. We recommend that you review our advertising partners’ privacy policies for more information. A list of our advertising partners and their Privacy Policies can be found here. You can refuse or withdraw your consent to such use at any time - for more information, see How to adjust your preferences for interest based advertising.
4.4. Customer Support Partners
FunPax uses third party service providers in order to offer our users customer support services. We may share personal data such as the communication content, IP address, email address, and username (“Correspondence Data”) with these partners. The Correspondence Data may be processed by Altis Games and business partners for the purpose of communication with you, blocking users, changing email addresses, reactivating or blocking accounts, adding or removing in-game items, and other customer support services. The legal basis for the processing of the Correspondence Data is legitimate interest or consent depending on the service provided.
After the Game has been launched, it will be continuously monitored and improved to maintain and effectuate the best gaming experience for our gamers. Developers may therefore see and have access to your information, but they will only use this information for game optimization purposes. The legal basis for the processing of this data is contractual necessity.
We may supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling from a court of law.
5. Your rights
5.1. Your personal data may be stored by FunPax and its business partners. In case the applicable data protection laws provide so, you have the right to access, rectify, and erase the personal data we hold about you and to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data. To the extent that the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
5.2. FunPax does not knowingly process personal data from anyone under the age of 12 without parental consent. In the event we find out that we have processed personal data of anyone under the age of 12 without parental consent, we will promptly delete such data.
6.1. FunPax has implemented appropriate measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to correctly use the information we collect in relation to the Game.
6.2. Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your personal data, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Games.
8. Contact us